Want Sparkleing Water?Not good for fragile fish!

se1an

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Well if you got hardy and strong fish like oscars,catfish,silver dollars,plecos,etc,and your tank is dirty this is how you can clear it up very quickly and great for no charge.If you have fish like angels,discus,livebearers DO NOT DO THIS!
Equipment
1.Siphon
2.Bucket
3.Water Conditiner
4.Something to stir substrate
Step 1
Take something and shake up the substrate in your aquarium until you can not see anything.
Step 2
Do a 30% Water Change
Step 3
Clean Filter
Step 4
Let Tank sit for a while
Step 5
Clean Filter Again
Step 6
Do another 30% Water Change
Wait overnight and the next morning your tank will be sparkling and clean.
Ammonia will be gone.P.h will boost a little.
I do this all the time and works.

cassharper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2007
Mansfield, Texas
I have a water polisher I keep handy in case I quickly need to make the tank look crystal clear. My tanks have a lot of driftwood, so they are always tinted a little bit.

Pump hooked up to PVC and a cut up Rena water polishing pad then carbon. Works like a charm in like 10 min.

Newt

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2005
Michigan's UP
cassharper;2615947; said:
Pump hooked up to PVC and a cut up Rena water polishing pad then carbon. Works like a charm in like 10 min.
That's a neat idea! Gonna have to try it.

iloveoscars702

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2008
Canada... i wish.
cassharper;2615947; said:
I have a water polisher I keep handy in case I quickly need to make the tank look crystal clear. My tanks have a lot of driftwood, so they are always tinted a little bit.

can you post of pic of this cause iono what you are describing cause im really trying to get my water to be clear. and all i have in my cannisters is bio and mech. i think ima start adding some chemical like carbon and some good ol zeolite..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store