What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Acrylic grow out box
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Garden Grove
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup Only
Description:
Hey guys, I'm looking to buy an acrylic grow out box. It's too much of a hassle to set up another tank just to grow out 1 fish.. I'm not looking for those that lfs are selling.. those are too small... I posted a pic of what i'm looking for. Please lmk, i'm in need of one ASAP! THE PIC DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, It's Frank's! Thank you!IMG_20150312_000159.jpg
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
Easy fix...go to petco or petsmart and buy the plastic reptile container (you will need to measure the open spaces on top of your tank) and choose the right size one, then drill a series of holes on it and bingo, you make your own DIY in tank growth out box :)

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
Go get one of these... There's already slits on the entire upper portion. You can add some smaller holes along the bottom of need be but remember to tape the plastic before you still to reduce the risk of it cracking. When you float the container (with or without the lid, just remove the clear doors).... Place a piece of styrofoam underneath the container and it'll allow the container to float and press up on the underside of the tank.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store