WARNING ! Scammer!

Dmutry Bobyliak

Feeder Fish
Apr 23, 2022
Hello everyone. I am an aquarist from Ukraine, I used to sell aquarium fish before the war.
I want to tell you a little story about how I lost time and more than $ 4,000, save your time and money so you don't make the same mistakes I did.
In the fall, I wanted to make a supply of fish from Colombia, the company Diamond aquarium Sas, and it's been more than 6 months, and no fish or money I received.
A contract has been signed with them, if you wish, I will drop it in private messages if anyone doubts my words. So, the list of fish was chosen, and all the money paid, as stipulated in the contract, there are all the statements and checks. The representative of this company PUERTA RAMIREZ ROLDAN AUGUSTO, after paying the money, started looking for reasons not to send the fish, disappeared from view, ignored the message and so on, I will attach the correspondence boxes.
After that, unfortunately, the war started in my country. Full-scale Russian invasion of Ukraine. I wrote to Augusto to send the fish to my colleague from Poland, or to return at least part of the money, as the situation in my country did not allow me to meet the fish. This swindler again ignored everything. He sent some incomprehensible invoices to my colleague with fish that I did not even order. I want to warn you all, never contact these people, they are thieves who profit from people. Let's make them known all over the internet. I will be grateful to you for the reposts

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

Screenshot_8.png

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Hello everyone. I am an aquarist from Ukraine, I used to sell aquarium fish before the war.
I want to tell you a little story about how I lost time and more than $ 4,000, save your time and money so you don't make the same mistakes I did.
In the fall, I wanted to make a supply of fish from Colombia, the company Diamond aquarium Sas, and it's been more than 6 months, and no fish or money I received.
A contract has been signed with them, if you wish, I will drop it in private messages if anyone doubts my words. So, the list of fish was chosen, and all the money paid, as stipulated in the contract, there are all the statements and checks. The representative of this company PUERTA RAMIREZ ROLDAN AUGUSTO, after paying the money, started looking for reasons not to send the fish, disappeared from view, ignored the message and so on, I will attach the correspondence boxes.
After that, unfortunately, the war started in my country. Full-scale Russian invasion of Ukraine. I wrote to Augusto to send the fish to my colleague from Poland, or to return at least part of the money, as the situation in my country did not allow me to meet the fish. This swindler again ignored everything. He sent some incomprehensible invoices to my colleague with fish that I did not even order. I want to warn you all, never contact these people, they are thieves who profit from people. Let's make them known all over the internet. I will be grateful to you for the reposts

View attachment 1493465

View attachment 1493466

View attachment 1493467

View attachment 1493468

View attachment 1493469

View attachment 1493470

View attachment 1493471

View attachment 1493472
Welcome aboard
Sorry to hear and see about the war in Ukraine ??. Never heard of Diamond Aquarium SAS. Hopefully you will get your money back. I suggest doing a review check on any company you want to do business with from now on.

Reactions: Dee eng and deeda
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store