Websites for buying Used Aquariums?

kavin2845

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2012
Malden,Massachusetts
Hey
guys i was wondering if there are any sites out there were i can buy used aquariums other than craigslist, as some of you guys know im not having much luck with it :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
You could use ebay but usually they are all pick-up and most of them they aren't close

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury

Cookie*

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2010
Northern NJ
mocoloco.com
300 gallon for $300, everything included but fish. It may be a hour or more ride, but it's worth the money.
http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/pet/4181835009.html

I think I seen on another post someone post a tank for sale and you said it was too big, what size tank are you looking for and in what price range? Are you willing to drive a hour or so for a deal? I search NJ/NY/LI craigslist even tho I have no $ for any of it, but I can let you know if I see something in NY, closest to you.

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
300 gallon for $300, everything included but fish. It may be a hour or more ride, but it's worth the money.

I think I seen on another post someone post a tank for sale and you said it was too big, what size tank are you looking for and in what price range? Are you willing to drive a hour or so for a deal? I search NJ/NY/LI craigslist even tho I have no $ for any of it, but I can let you know if I see something in NY, closest to you.
Well that person probably knows it will be hard to see that tank for more then that. But I'd personally be all over that if I could.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Dan F

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Oregon

Either that is a 150G or that is one huge chair sitting in front of the tank!

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
+1 I never looked at the tank till now. Maybe it's 300 total with the second tank on the bottom. I personally wouldn't trust that stand though construction looks a bit sketchy

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
I agree, tank looks about 6 feet and while hard to tell for sure from the pics it doesn't look deep enough to be a 6 foot 300 gallon.

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
It would probably have to be around 30+" wide to be a 6' 300. Wouldn't it?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store