Weight of shipping package for 4 6" arowanas from Singapore

cherrybarb

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2016
Sri Lanka
What will be the package weight (Cardboard Box+Styrofoam/Rigifoam+Bag+Water+Fish) of four 6 inch arowanas from singapore.If you know the shipping cost please mention...Thank You!

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008
Kansas City
What will be the package weight (Cardboard Box+Styrofoam/Rigifoam+Bag+Water+Fish) of four 6 inch arowanas from singapore.If you know the shipping cost please mention...Thank You!
Where are you shipping them to? Are they not available in your country? If they are Asian Aros, you can't legally bring into the US. I can't see where shipping 4 fish halfway across the world is cost effective unless they are extremely rare.

Reactions: cherrybarb

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
The OP is based in Sri Lanka. Asian aros from Singapore are commonly shipped all over the world. I'm in agreement with Shane, the total weight would be approx. 20-30 pounds, so a ballpark of 25 pounds should give you what you need to calculate shipping costs to Sri Lanka.

Reactions: cherrybarb

cherrybarb

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2016
Sri Lanka
Where are you shipping them to? Are they not available in your country? If they are Asian Aros, you can't legally bring into the US. I can't see where shipping 4 fish halfway across the world is cost effective unless they are extremely rare.
I'm in Sri Lanka.arowanas are not rare in market here.but other than silver arowanas.asian arowana prices are very high (may be they keep such high price if some aro death they won't get lost because they already recovered it's value o_O) so importing some valuable verity will much cheaper than buying from local shop

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store