Welcome to MonsterFishKeepers! 🐟

Hejoap

Feeder Fish
Jan 7, 2024
I'm Helga, a seasoned aquarist with a passion for the giants of the underwater world. At over 50 years young, I've spent decades exploring the depths of aquascaping and fish care, especially for our larger, finned friends. Here, we can share tips, stories, and advice on keeping these magnificent creatures. Whether you're a beginner or an expert, there's always something new to learn in the world of monster fish. Let's dive into this adventure together and make a splash in the world of aquarists! 🌊🐠
Here's my aquarium
:1704638447301.png

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I'm Helga, a seasoned aquarist with a passion for the giants of the underwater world. At over 50 years young, I've spent decades exploring the depths of aquascaping and fish care, especially for our larger, finned friends. Here, we can share tips, stories, and advice on keeping these magnificent creatures. Whether you're a beginner or an expert, there's always something new to learn in the world of monster fish. Let's dive into this adventure together and make a splash in the world of aquarists! 🌊🐠
Here's my aquarium
:View attachment 1532971
Welcome aboard

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store