Well...

Stump

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2008
Bichir Alley
Hey everyone! Glad to be back posting again. As some of you may have noticed, I haven't been on here in a while.

Unfortunately, I seemed to have lost a lot of the passion I had for this hobby over the last few months. I will be on here again regularly for sure, but I think with some of the things going on in my life, I think it would be best for me to break my tanks down and sell them...

I will be leaving for MD in a month and will be gone for a few weeks, and I can't expect my family to take care of the responsibilities I volunteered myself into. I think once I get back and everything is set, and I have a routine again (a job included), I will be able to set up a tank again and give it the proper dedication it needs.

Anyway, glad to be back and I hope to see some of the familiar faces again soon!

edit: If you live in/near Maine and you want a good deal on a setup or two, send me a PM. I'd much rather give an MFKer a deal than make a buck off of someone else.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
well your passion may have lifted a bit..but i am sure it will be back ...maybe even stronger next time... missed you so glad to hear from you.

Stump

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2008
Bichir Alley
Red Devil;4269460; said:
well your passion may have lifted a bit..but i am sure it will be back ...maybe even stronger next time... missed you so glad to hear from you.
Lupin;4270631; said:
Bottomfeeder;4270706; said:
Hey bro, good to see you back. Make sure your awesome Bichirs go to a good home if you're getting rid of them!! Don't worry, the fire will come back.
Hey! Exactly some of the people I was hoping to see. Thanks guys.

Yeah, it'll be hard for me to let go of my guys... I've had a few of them for a couple of years now. The fire will return, and most likely be brighter than ever.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
Stump;4270959; said:

Yeah, it'll be hard for me to let go of my guys... I've had a few of them for a couple of years now. The fire will return, and most likely be brighter than ever.
i am sure it will.. you were a bright star on mfk.. you will shine again

Bottomfeeder

Dovii
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Land of the flea and home of the whopper.
Stump;4270959; said:

If I can offer some advice, get a low-maintenence Reptile that you can handle. Lots of MFK'ers have done that when the fishkeeping fire is running dim, and it usually at least keeps ya going.
But either way, good to have ya back dude. You're always a great help to everyone :)

knifegill

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
Oscar Tummy
Hey, it is just a hobby after all. Do what's best for you.

Stump

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2008
Bichir Alley
Red Devil;4270982; said:
i am sure it will.. you were a bright star on mfk.. you will shine again
As always Liz, you are so kind. Thanks.
Pharaoh;4271869; said:
Welcome back!
Pharoah, nice to see you again. Thanks!
Bottomfeeder;4271935; said:
If I can offer some advice, get a low-maintenence Reptile that you can handle. Lots of MFK'ers have done that when the fishkeeping fire is running dim, and it usually at least keeps ya going.
But either way, good to have ya back dude. You're always a great help to everyone :)
Thanks for the kind words. :)

I was actually considering doing something like that. I thought if I sold everything except for one tank I may end up ding that. It won;t be right off though.

knifegill;4271983; said:
Hey, it is just a hobby after all. Do what's best for you.
That's basically what it comes down to. I think I may be a little happier in the long run if I can get things in my life in order before I REALLY get back into it again.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store