Wet Pet, final questions!

JwHiser13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
I'd say grab you a group of six or so and grow them out to pick the biggest and baddest. Also, the term "kok" is a hybrid or flower horn term, nuchal hump is what the humps on their head is called ;) I would also skip on the dithers because these fish aren't shy at all ime. Wish you the best of luck and looking forward to pics!!

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
he is awesome looking! you wont be disappointed with him. once he settles in youll see how smart and personable he is.

Oh my god dude get real... are you with PETA or something
why get into a hobby of keeping live animals if youre going to treat them as expendable items? "get cheap fish so it doesnt hurt you wallet when they die", right....smh. its shame fish aren't WAY more expensive than they are.

albyoscar

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2006
The home of the CHIEEEFS
he is awesome looking! you wont be disappointed with him. once he settles in youll see how smart and personable he is.

why get into a hobby of keeping live animals if youre going to treat them as expendable items? "get cheap fish so it doesnt hurt you wallet when they die", right....smh. its shame fish aren't WAY more expensive than they are.
Seriously, do you cry when people go fishing, Do yoy weep when you pass long john silver ? They are fish just because we keep them as pets in most places they are food . I have kept hundreds of fish and had to quit caring after losses of favorite fish. Eventually you will get calloused also

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Seriously, do you cry when people go fishing, Do yoy weep when you pass long john silver ? They are fish just because we keep them as pets in most places they are food . I have kept hundreds of fish and had to quit caring after losses of favorite fish. Eventually you will get calloused also
Or you keep a healthy thriving tank and you rarely have fish losses, then they become more valuable as a "pet" and like family!

Repeated deaths will most times make a FK hard headed and impatient to husbandry thus repeated deaths. This is why I can see your point.......

×Go S Vettel #1 Infiniti Redbull! 3x WDC!!!×

Cheap way to decrease nitrates and keep your fish healthy: http://monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=504763

albyoscar

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2006
The home of the CHIEEEFS
To the OP I apologize for derailing your thread and steering in a bad direction. Its true all fish are created equal and should be treated as such

Jay88

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2010
Australia
Clowns grow WAY to slow bro..they will get chopped up hard and fast. I have had it happen with my flowerhorn.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
Lol. I'm just saying. If it a crap mindset (as a fish owner) to be like, "buy cheap fish that are most likely going to die because they're cheap." :-/. You don't see how dumb that sounds. Once you stop caring about losing fish it might be time to a) quit keeping fish because you've become "one of those customers" or b) open a lfs. Those guys never sh*t about losing live stock.

We, as fish keepers, have chosen to keep live animals in a crammed, artificial environment. And the least we can do is ensure their health and safety. And avoid risks where ever possible.

Adding cheap fish with his current fish is nothing short of sentencing them to death. And if you've owned 100s of fish then you should know how dithers pan out with a red devil/Midas.

But I'm probably preaching to a wall. Because you're calloused.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store