Wet spot problems?

Rivers2k

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 27, 2011
NY
I have always had issues with IP's and Ich when buying online. I have been able to heal the fish 95% of the time. I just don't order online anymore. I prefer being able to see the fish I buy. I have a place near me that does special orders with no obligation to buy so it is worth the extra money to go through them sometimes it takes a while though.

Not to contradict myself but I did try and go through petzonesd only because they had red spotted severum for $12 and I just could not pass it up. Around me they are $40 -$60 when available. weather kept them from shipping for about a month so I canceled the order. They were very nice and refunded my money. they are a little slow on communication that was the only down fall. But even then I had I was preparing myself for a battle with IP or Ich.

golcondorus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2006
Oregon
They are Etroplus canarensis, pearl spot chromide, the freshwater Etroplus. And I have the water at 80 before treating

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

duanes

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2007
Isla Taboga Panama via Milwaukee
I find these are a bit sensitive, I had a group of 6 (not from Wet Spot) one by one all croaked but 1. Not sure why, whether tank mates or what(?)I have the lone survivor with suratensis, and some other new and old world grow out cichlids, so far its holding its own.

They are Etroplus canarensis, pearl spot chromide, the freshwater Etroplus. And I have the water at 80 before treating

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store