WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO NOW.

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
This thread is too soft...

Lets get some Vikings in here.

I saw these guys last year when they came through here with skeletonwitch. They're pretty awesome.
What I've been listening to a lot lately.

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
I saw these guys last year when they came through here with skeletonwitch. They're pretty awesome.
What I've been listening to a lot lately.
I need to see them live, no a concert guy anymore but for them or 3 inches of blood I'd make the exception.

I'll listen to that song when I get home from work and check them out

Reactions: ehh

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
was starting to think I was going to have to go on another run of tunes to get this sparked back up,

Thanks for the posts guys!

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
i would post more but i doubt anyone here listens to any of the stuff i listen to.
id be interested in seeing more of what predator listens to.

Renegade Aquatics

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2016
Everett, WA
I've been listing to a lot of Tyler The Creator, but posting one of his songs here would result in a ban and a clean version is pretty much an instrumental. So I'll leave another song I like to listen to instead

Reactions: FMA4ME

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
I've been listing to a lot of Tyler The Creator, but posting one of his songs here would result in a ban and a clean version is pretty much an instrumental. So I'll leave another song I like to listen to instead
ill be honest dude, the 2nd two White Zombie and Rob Zombie's 1st albums were good, but IMO, everything he did after that was garbage

Reactions: Renegade Aquatics
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store