What are you listening to right now??

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
Hi8iS;5089940; said:
DEH DEH DEH? What the DEH is a DEH, Dude?
the "music". It's all I can hear. What an annoying track. I can't even hear him over it.

Angler

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 8, 2007
Colorado
Queen - The Show Must Go On

Kalmah - Time Takes Us All

Eluveitie - Uis Elveti

System of a Down - B.Y.O.B

Hi8iS

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2009
Detroit
pwmin;5092798; said:
the "music". It's all I can hear. What an annoying track. I can't even hear him over it.
Well you are definitely in the minority on that one. Peep the Youtube stats. PLus that's a 17 year old kid who produced & wrote that & made & directed his own video on equipment at his school. Not to mention that video has spawned a career for the guy that has already included Covers of Billboard & Spin magazine. Plus this kid has gotten over 7 MILLION views in less than 3 months! Enough to get everybody in the music industries attention. Every label in the country is beating down this kids door. Odd Future is The Future.

Bogwoodbruce

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2007
Rotherham, UK
www.facebook.com
Hi8iS;5092883; said:
Well you are definitely in the minority on that one. Peep the Youtube stats. PLus that's a 17 year old kid who produced & wrote that & made & directed his own video on equipment at his school. Not to mention that video has spawned a career for the guy that has already included Covers of Billboard & Spin magazine. Plus this kid has gotten over 7 MILLION views in less than 3 months! Enough to get everybody in the music industries attention. Every label in the country is beating down this kids door. Odd Future is The Future.
That doesnt mean that everybody is going to like him or even that he's any good.

iHonesty

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2011
Indiana, US
escape- the devil wears prada
farewell to shady glade- of mice and men

awaiting new albums =D

k0y0te

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2009