What do I do about strict parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2007
Brisbane - Australia.
Think of it this way: I never asked to be in this world, they're the ones who put me in this world, They do owe us something in a away

"I show a LOT more respect for someone who can return the favor..." I help around the house when needed, I help my father in the shed when he is building something when he doesn't ask for any help, I clean the gardens for my parents and i'm not asked to, Is that not returning the favor?

Nova 8

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2007
South Australia
Pixy Blood;1159449; said:
Think of it this way: I never asked to be in this world, they're the ones who put me in this world, They do owe us something in a away
I agree 100%, they owe it to you to raise you correctly in a manner which is appropriate in accordance with society and their views.

jason longboard

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2007
california
they should know its not all about them anymore but dude,your parents still have a click and ppl who think they are cool and they have their own minds and ideas that arent too far out,give them their lives too,kick back and learn about them more,talk to them about life and when they used to go to shows or school or whatever god dang how long have we been on this thread,later bros.

AiR foRc3 wUnZ

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2007
I think its pretty annoying how all of the "adults" in this thread are talking down about todays kids. It is a stereotype by saying all kids are spoiled and bratty. I dont want a flame war but I think it is pretty rude.

Liam

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2007
Brisbane - Australia.
AiR foRc3 wUnZ;1159469; said:
I think its pretty annoying how all of the "adults" in this thread are talking down about todays kids. It is a stereotype by saying all kids are spoiled and bratty. I dont want a flame war but I think it is pretty rude.
:iagree:

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
I think all of the productive comments are posted. I'm tired

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
Read the thread on zombie drugs, hmmm, zombie parents??? lol