What do you guys think

ninjastar

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2010
Carson,ca
This is my 10gal reef tank. Its been running for about 3 anda half weeks. Im still planning to put more coral. So what do you guys think? What else should I add?? What corals would you like to see in this tank??
Setup
-10gal tank
-1 ac 70 with 7lbs of live rock
-2x32watt 50/50 PC
-75watt heater
-20lbs live sand
-35-40lbs of live rock

Live stock
-6 hermit crabs
-1 sand starfish
-3 asus something snails
-1 cleaner shrimp
-1 bta
-2 clownfish

Coral
-5 head greene zoa
-1 head spiderman zoa
-1 Blue zoa

jartist15

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 25, 2009
canada
I am not a salt water guy, but It looks great so far, I look forward to seeing it come along

TMartinez

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
Mandarin, Fl
3 and a half weeks total?

mudskippermaster

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2011
mudskipperville
looks good . you might want to think about getting some bubble coral. lookin forward to see wat u get:popcorn::popcorn::headbang2

sweeTang21

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 10, 2007
Wisconsin
keep an eye on that nem. i know its close to the light, but i think long term, that light is a little under powered for a bubble tip. Just my opinion. Otherwise tank is looking great. If 3 weeks is including cycle time, id tend to think you may be over stocked already. otherwise again, great looking tank.

ninjastar

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2010
Carson,ca
TMartinez;4946826; said:
3 and a half weeks total?
Yup and i know, too soon for an anemone

jartist15;4946790; said:
I am not a salt water guy, but It looks great so far, I look forward to seeing it come along
Same here, I want this tank to be filled with coral.

mudskippermaster;4946839; said:
looks good . you might want to think about getting some bubble coral. lookin forward to see wat u get:popcorn::popcorn::headbang2

Any other corals you recommend??

ninjastar

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2010
Carson,ca
sweeTang21;4946962; said:
keep an eye on that nem. i know its close to the light, but i think long term, that light is a little under powered for a bubble tip. Just my opinion. Otherwise tank is looking great. If 3 weeks is including cycle time, id tend to think you may be over stocked already. otherwise again, great looking tank.
Ya I test my water twice a week and so far my readings are perfect and I had only done 1 water change that was about 20%. I was going to do one last week but I tested my water and it was perfect.

Also the nem is doing good and is eating squid like a pig. Funny thing, I thought it was dying yesterday but I noticed it was just taking a number 2.

TMartinez

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
Mandarin, Fl
Seems like a lot of stuff really quickly. I'd let your tank mellow for a little bit. It's still cycling and things will and do spike.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store