What Fish Do you OWN that has the MOST Personality?

screaminleeman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2009
Westminster, MD
My EBJD & Oscars are real cool adorable fish. I also have THE MOST OBNOXIOUS fish on earth.

My four Nile Tilapia are totally out of freakin' control. It requires a dovi and cuban cichlid to "police" the tank with these clowns.

They always are the biggest reactors to feed up and absolutely rival the archer fish as living squirt guns. All four will attempt to drench me when I open the lid to put food in. One of these days!

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
screaminleeman;4354700; said:
My EBJD & Oscars are real cool adorable fish. I also have THE MOST OBNOXIOUS fish on earth.

My four Nile Tilapia are totally out of freakin' control. It requires a dovi and cuban cichlid to "police" the tank with these clowns.

They always are the biggest reactors to feed up and absolutely rival the archer fish as living squirt guns. All four will attempt to drench me when I open the lid to put food in. One of these days!
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:don't you hate that .. yet it makes you laugh too...my old jaquar sees me and jumps so much.. that he splashes water and sometimes causes the circuit breaker to pop.. he really goes beserk... i cannot feed him fast enough...boy he has me trained:D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store