Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCanuck

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2009
DALLAS TEXAS
SimonL;3715563; said:
OOOH MAN that was priceless coming from Canuck...you have a 5.5 foot long eel in a 6 foot tank lol. Here's your stocklist

"210 G predator setup Undulated trigger (12") 4inch Clown trigger (20") 4inch HYBRID(queen and blueline trigger mix) (20") 2ft tessalata eel (6-8 feet) 3ft spotted moray 5.5 Ft green moray 6inch hawaiian black trigger (12") 2ft bumblebee grouper (8 feet long) Skelatons all over the bottom".

That Bumblebee grouper can grow to over 800 lbs...Plus you have two of the worlds largest eels...in a 210. Your fish as adults would require a marine aquarium over 10,000 gallons as a minimum.

Please answer these questions...
Do you have a job?
Do you have any bills to pay?
Do you live with your parents?
Are you over the age of 18?
Are you retarded?

I'm sorry, the hypocrisy is choking me ....

actually sir , my tank is very well balanced and your estiments of the demensions are verry wrong. The triggers are all babies , and i have growout tanks for them all. All my triggers are 3-4 inches.... The two eels where in the 210 for a day while i was doing their tank maintence , and they are no longer in my hands. The grouper is growing yes , but he can still last a couple of years in 210 , but ill be upgrading here shortly. The moray is more than comfortable in my tank , a bigger size is not needed.... i dont know how much experiance or knowlege you have on morays. They dont need as much room as a regular fish. My tests for my water are all perfect , i run 13x turnover rate including wave makers, i have a big sump underneath. it does 1,600 gallons alone , rena xp4 , and 2 emporer 400s.... all my stuff is jammed with bio max or bio balls and only the best micron filters that are changed daily. My tank is open top which means the eel could get out whenever he likes.... He enjoys his home and me , as do i for him. So actually , no my tank isnt overstocked , im sorry that an early sig or post of mine ... the one you quoted gave you this terrible thought , and need to try to attack me. The hawaiian actually got eaten by the eel :(

As for the future, i have a good home for the grouper at an aquarium , ive planned that out and do care for my fish, but my fishkeeping goal is to keep him till he dies. Everyone at my LFS is aware of my tank , and stocklist. Im sure you have some good information , but they do as well. Some of them have been fishkeeping for 40 plus years with SW fish, and i wouldnt have this tank without their okay.... So if you have a different view i respect that. Just thought you should know a little more on the situation.

Cichla dude

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2008
Springfield MA
www.facebook.com
SimonL;3715563; said:
OOOH MAN that was priceless coming from Canuck...you have a 5.5 foot long eel in a 6 foot tank lol. Here's your stocklist

"210 G predator setup Undulated trigger (12") 4inch Clown trigger (20") 4inch HYBRID(queen and blueline trigger mix) (20") 2ft tessalata eel (6-8 feet) 3ft spotted moray 5.5 Ft green moray 6inch hawaiian black trigger (12") 2ft bumblebee grouper (8 feet long) Skelatons all over the bottom".

That Bumblebee grouper can grow to over 800 lbs...Plus you have two of the worlds largest eels...in a 210. Your fish as adults would require a marine aquarium over 10,000 gallons as a minimum.

Do you have a job?
Are you retarded?

LOL this is cracking me up!!! A guy with an even worse stock than me trying to tell me how to keep my tank.....:naughty: :ROFL:

SimonL

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2005
Ontario, Canada
I don't disagree about the eels not needing much space....but seriously, your tank is way, way overstocked assuming all your fish grow to adulthood...you have "growout" tanks for the triggers? Why aren't they in them now? Let's see some pics....

And the grouper? You plan on keeping it until it dies? It will grow to several hundred pounds...so where's your several thousand gallon tank? Or, like you said...you'll just dump it one someone else...

That was the most awesome display of "pot calling the kettle black" I've ever seen on MFK...

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Yank's threads are always so entertaining :ROLF:

Any chance on seeing pics of your new 150g? What filtration did you decide to run on the new 150g?

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
SimonL;3715563; said:

Do you have a job?
Are you retarded?

:ROFL:
I guess everything's big in Texas except for The Canuck's tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store