What Fishroom Would you Rather Have?

vincentwugwg

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2013
New York Mets
2!!!!:headbang2The only people who would advise you to take option 1 would be: Someone (your mom or gf) that joined MFK recently just to sabotage this thread.

Aquafreak

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2008
Fleetwood, PA
Fish Cave. 600 gallon should be enough reason for this choice... and the fact that you can enjoy a beer, the game, and your fish all in nice digs. :beer:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Unratedaccount

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2014
Vallejo, California
Do the fish cave. It sounds cool. I think you should have one small breeder tank dedicated to breeding platys and they could be feeders for the 600 gallon. I would do something with peacock bass, and a arowanas and have a schooling fish like a school of tin foil barbs are silver dollars. Dats would be pretty neat also with giant gouramis. A bio tope would be awesome. South east Asian biotope with datnoids, Asian arowana, giant gourami, and tin foil barbs. Or south american biotope. Silver arowana, shovelnose cat, silver dollars, peacock bass, maybe a Oscar or other large cichlid. A native tank would be cool largemouth bass, bluegill, channel catfish, some kind of gar or even a pickeral.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store