What font is this??

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
Idea sprung!!!! Okay so if you have been to Disneyland you hate waiting in lines right??? I go a lot and hate it. I think I may have been able to create a system. Just need to know what font is this ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1331597366.880020.jpg okay now if we can find this font it's universal for all the other fast passes (even Walt Disney World). So what you can do is change the times and the "other fast pass time are x and x times". The date is pretty easy to do no complications there. But you ask how will you know the time of the fastpass? Will the ride even be open that day? How do you know when the next fast passes will be available? Well Disney has a new app and new part of their site where you can see fast pass times, what rides are open, and what time the next ones are. If we can get the font down by next weekend or next next weekend I will be able to try it I think I can pull this off!

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

bettafish15

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2010
Canada
Specifically for this reason, I don't think they would make it some commercial font that anyone could get, they likely made it.

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
Checking the link now and I've seen this font before I don't think it's a special type
Edit: checked the link looks like a certain type writer font particularly type writer condensed (page 3 under "type writer") but it seems a little to dark? Any opinions or anyone else has found it yet I'm still looking...
Edit 2: looks exactly like type writer "RM Typewriter" page 5 any opinions on this before I go into making one?

blue phantom

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2011
Denver, CO
Really? your going to try and fake a pass with a barcode and you want to know what font it is? the font is easy, I think your going to have bigger problems than that. :grinno: Amateurs!

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
Really? your going to try and fake a pass with a barcode and you want to know what font it is? the font is easy, I think your going to have bigger problems than that. :grinno: Amateurs!
If you've been to Disneyland they never scan the bar code. Never. They don't even have scanners on the fast pass desk and/or the normal lines.
Making my version now will post and u guys can tell me if they look close enough

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store