What happened to Frank Castle?

xenacanth9

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2021
I am certain that many of you are familiar with the user Frank Castle. He was practically unavoidable on MFK from 2016-2017, with over 6K messages. However, about four years back, he got banned. I am curious as to WHY he got banned, where he may be now, and what, if anything, he has to say about said ban. If anyone has info I'd like to hear it. I've been using this website since well before I created an account, and I vaguely remember his presence on the forum, and then disappearing suddenly.

Reactions: Matteus

Krismo962

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2020
my house!!
There’s a few members I would like updates from. Jaws7777 and his pearsei and bichir 300g. There was a guy with a 600-650g with a Vieja community. I myself got burned out with too many tanks. Shut it down to just my 180 and came back here with a lot of the regulars then now gone.
Jaws sold his tank and fish.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
There’s a few members I would like updates from. Jaws7777 and his pearsei and bichir 300g. There was a guy with a 600-650g with a Vieja community. I myself got burned out with too many tanks. Shut it down to just my 180 and came back here with a lot of the regulars then now gone.
I believe J jaws7777 may be on Facebook but not certain.

Reactions: Matteus

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
I believe J jaws7777 may be on Facebook but not certain.
He is/was. Not sure at this time.

Reactions: tlindsey

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I remember Frank Castle very well.

If you dig very deep into the MFK archive there are hundreds of members, most who haven't even been banned, who, going off their old post counts, were on here all the time, and have now faded away.

I suppose it happens on all forums, where people simply move on naturally....or get banned, as in Frank's case.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Another stand out member, who was very popular and on here all the time was "islandguy11". The system won't even let me tag his name, I don't know what's going on there. His first name was Barret and I believe he was from Thailand.

One minute he was on here all the time and then he just disappeared, his last post was early last year I think.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Another stand out member, who was very popular and on here all the time was "islandguy11". The system won't even let me tag his name, I don't know what's going on there. His first name was Barret and I believe he was from Thailand.

One minute he was on here all the time and then he just disappeared, his last post was early last year I think.
Remember him. Thought he was from hawaii.
I remember Frank Castle very well.

If you dig very deep into the MFK archive there are hundreds of members, most who haven't even been banned, who, going off their old post counts, were on here all the time, and have now faded away.

I suppose it happens on all forums, where people simply move on naturally....or get banned, as in Frank's case.
When I go through a lot of old posts. I do see old member log in with a date. It’s current but no activity. Just lurking along or not involved anymore.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store