what is done with the fish

water_baby83

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2006
UnDeR tHe SeA
www.myspace.com
WyldFya said:
What a dumb@$$!!! That would be like bragging to a cop that your about to rob a bank just before you did.

LOL I know, but it really does happen!! You'd be surprised at just how many illegal traders are caught that way.

--Emi

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
perhaps not only the fish we keep are imbred... not that I am trying to imply anything here.

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Smuggling endangered species is for people who want to be kicked in the nuts

dovii88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2005
rhode island of course
i just wish they were legall..we need to make a patition and get everyone on mfk to sign it and then maybe we could get them imported legally to the us without permits

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
They should be donated for the MFK raffle, we could have like 300 raffles a month!

Keeper of Sharks

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2006
San Diego
Zoodiver is correct in saying that,”Most Zoos and Aquariums work very closely with local gov't authorities…”. I know several of the large aquariums in San Diego get confiscated aquatic animals a few times a year. They last few I know of were wrong species shipped with out the correct permit to the dealer and the other was more animals than the permit allowed. Then there were all the gobies in the film containers that were being smuggled across the US/Mex border. It’s just sad to see the waste and the destruction that takes place. I guess it’s the darker side to our hobby?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store