What is on your poly wish list?

Zilch

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2016
West Palm Beach, FL
If i can start all over again, i wont be married too, lolz, so i can spend most my money to my hobby, ive been thinking about getting a divorce just for a couple off months, then we can get back together once i get all the poly i want,:D
Rofl make sure the huge tank you'll end up buying during your break is part of the prenup agreement!

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Yup its something to the head and the longer body that cb dont have
Its hard to explain this to the casual observer, but once you see the difference its hard not to want the wc. I dont like the body and head shape of my cb teugelsi after I saw the difference between it and wc. But it does have a nicer pattern in my opinion. That is one thing I will say for cb especially endli, the banding can be pretty awesome.

Zilch

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2016
West Palm Beach, FL
Its hard to explain this to the casual observer, but once you see the difference its hard not to want the wc. I dont like the body and head shape of my cb teugelsi after I saw the difference between it and wc. But it does have a nicer pattern in my opinion. That is one thing I will say for cb especially endli, the banding can be pretty awesome.
That's both a blessing and a curse... I'm sure the desire to keep the patterns well defined makes for a very small breeding groups and lots of inbreeding. That's where all the weird cb genetic "quirks" come from I'm sure

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
That's both a blessing and a curse... I'm sure the desire to keep the patterns well defined makes for a very small breeding groups and lots of inbreeding. That's where all the weird cb genetic "quirks" come from I'm sure
How true, Ive seen some awesome captive born endli patterns and then the funky looking faces they have. Inbred for sure.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
My lfs text me yesterday and he has a retro 6" wc for $30 each, still debating if i will get it.
Should get it. That's a great deal for that size.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store