What is the difference between fader flowerhorn and gold base(golden trimac)

BIG_ONE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2008
California
Faders are just faders. In order to be considered as a golden base, it must fade to be a bright orange/golden color. The term golden trimac falls under one of the earliest golden base faders, also known as Jin Kang. These Jin Kang line of Zhen Zhu no longer exist.

gamerpond1

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2012
Texas
Faders are just faders. In order to be considered as a golden base, it must fade to be a bright orange/golden color. The term golden trimac falls under one of the earliest golden base faders, also known as Jin Kang. These Jin Kang line of Zhen Zhu no longer exist.
Yes but not exactly a golden trimac is also a strain of trimac now when they say golden trimac fader it means it is a fader that resembles a trimac but yellow and red not green and red

Sent from my SM-T210R using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

BIG_ONE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2008
California
Yes but not exactly a golden trimac is also a strain of trimac now when they say golden trimac fader it means it is a fader that resembles a trimac but yellow and red not green and red

I'm well aware that there is an actual strain of Golden Trimac. But in the flowerhorn world, Golden Trimac is just another name for Jin Kang.

gamerpond1

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2012
Texas
I'm well aware that there is an actual strain of Golden Trimac. But in the flowerhorn world, Golden Trimac is just another name for Jin Kang.
Oh no man I wasn't disagreeing just adding to it giving a description of a golden trimac fader while also adding that there is also a strain which isn't brought much and when searched is usually overrun golden base faders or golden trimac faders so some that may not know that do now

vignesh sathyamoorthy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2017
TAMILNADU
Dear all, i have a pair of golden trimac faders. they are very aggressive than common flower horns. they can defeat 1 year old SRD & MAGMA flower horns when they were just 6 months old. i did all mock face of at my home. all the time winner is my golden trimac fader male ONLY. but he took more than six months to get his humpy head when other common flower horns just took 2 to 3 months only.i have been trying to breed my golden trimac fader male(9 months old) with golden trimac fader female (1 year old). since they are very aggressive not accepting each other. but 2 months back the famale been mated with one of my one and half year old SRD and all the eggs got well fertiled and hatched.unfortunately i dont even get single original golden trimac fader. all the babies are have dots pattern like his father(SRD). HOPE SOMEONE WILL HELP ME TO BREED THESE GOLDEN TRIMAC FADER PAIRS to GET NEXT GENERATION OF THEM.

vignesh sathyamoorthy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2017
TAMILNADU
My flower horn is trimac?
Yes ,this a trimac but I'm 90% assure the baby you got has red eye his father or mother may be a SRD also he is not from complete trimac family.a baby trimac you have is fader flowerhorn. Because a trimac will looks like white & black colour until they reach 2months from their born date. I hope you understand. You are so lucky that one you have is fader flowerhorn.also it takes at least 2 to 3 months to identify a flower is male or female. I think yours is just one month old baby.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store