What is the most colorful or beautiful large freshwater fish?

Toodleypops

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2008
Washington
none of these are mine.... only my dream tank
someday ill have one and sit all day and look at it
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::headbang2:headbang2:headbang2

discus1.jpg

discus2.jpg

discus3.jpg

discus4.JPG

discus5.JPG

discus6.JPG

discus7.jpg

bluehairman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2007
Green Bay
im guessing cute is a bigger factor than colorful in this case ;)
why dont you have her pick out a fish?

bwid713

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2007
Pittsburgh
My girl has picked out a fire eel and a tire track eel. Gave her the option of anything under $20 in the store on 2 differnt occasions, and thats what shes picked.
She also likes puffers, and kissing groumi

Toodleypops

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2008
Washington
esse that fish is beautiful!!!

and pink kissing gouramis are nice too lol. will she ever even get to see the eels i eman they hide a lot....
I had one once and it was fine for a couple months then i thought it died because i didnt see it for four months!!!!! then one day it was swimming around i was like WTF!! it had been living up in an ornament in a small corner that i couldnt see lolz

SoCalDiscus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2007
Irvine, CA
www.socaldiscus.com
imcrystal;2177555; said:
get her a fire eel. theyre beautiful and not as expensive as some others mentioned. they also hand feed, so that might get her more interested in the hobby..
Only if she likes nightcrawlers :grinno:

bwid713

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2007
Pittsburgh
(the_squared_man)^2;2186463; said:
esse that fish is beautiful!!!

and pink kissing gouramis are nice too lol. will she ever even get to see the eels i eman they hide a lot....
I had one once and it was fine for a couple months then i thought it died because i didnt see it for four months!!!!! then one day it was swimming around i was like WTF!! it had been living up in an ornament in a small corner that i couldnt see lolz
They hid yes, but they normall hide in the same couple spots and have there heads out. And once there used to the tank and all, when the tank loghts go out, leave distant room light on, you can see them alot.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store