What is this thing

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
They won't do anything to your inhabitants but I'd keep an eye on them. Flatworms can grow out of control and overrun a tank which would put out a lot more waste. I had an outbreak of then last year and it got so outta control that you couldn't even see the rocks they were on which was all of them!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

vikash345678

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2013
Queens New York
They won't do anything to your inhabitants but I'd keep an eye on them. Flatworms can grow out of control and overrun a tank which would put out a lot more waste. I had an outbreak of then last year and it got so outta control that you couldn't even see the rocks they were on which was all of them!

So what do you recommend to get that should deal with this problem

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
Since you don't have very many, the easiest way to control it is to just siphon as many as you can out when you do a wc. Don't let it get to the extremity mine was cuz siphoning didnt do anything since there were so many. I ended up having to use flatworm exit. It's safe for fish and corals but the flatworms release a toxin when they die so I had to do a massive wc afterwards but I still lost a fish bc of it :(

vikash345678

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2013
Queens New York
Since you don't have very many, the easiest way to control it is to just siphon as many as you can out when you do a wc. Don't let it get to the extremity mine was cuz siphoning didnt do anything since there were so many. I ended up having to use flatworm exit. It's safe for fish and corals but the flatworms release a toxin when they die so I had to do a massive wc afterwards but I still lost a fish bc of it :(

Ooh crap thanks

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store