Matt S

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2012
Mass
Diggin' the hood pins/hood! Any mods?

One more of my car.. I love taking pics of it :redface:

View attachment 757401
well the main things are paxton2200 intercooled supercharger bbk longtube headers followed with 2 highflow cats 4 inch reonators straight to black chrome 4 inch tips on magnaflow exhaust 4:10 gears anti roll kit front rear sway bars and much more but thats the main stuff

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
If you are talking about the new VW "bug" though, the coolest thing I've ever seen is someone turned a yellow one into a pikachu.... so.... there's always that option.
Hahahahaha...

NVHC651

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2010
CA
Before my dad gives me his mercades I have to drive a bug.... Any cool body kits for an old bug car?

Sent from my LG-P925 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
862823.jpg

This is THE body kit

862823.jpg

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
You mean like a 1970's or earlier bug? There are few things cooler than a classic bug! Don't touch it, just make it shiny!... If you are talking about the new VW "bug" though, the coolest thing I've ever seen is someone turned a yellow one into a pikachu.... so.... there's always that option.
The old old old kind... Around a 1970's plus not the new one. I wish though hahaha!! Def not the 2 newest models I kind of like the bug cars that are fitted for dune bugging. Id like a kit that would cross the dune buggy style with a strong feel of that "Cali surfer style". I know right? Typical Californian...

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Runitis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2011
Winnipeg,MB, Canada
Ohhh I wouldve been jealous of the 86 camaro that's my favourite style for some reason. Plus they aren't too pricey to find one working! But for now I drive my moms 2004 Honda crv :p (im only 17)

Sent from my cave
Sorry for the old school bump just had to express myself that was a year and 2 months ago and i was jealous of the 86 and now i got mine :') its such a happy moment

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
....and good for you Runitis,where's the pics?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store