What kind of dog?

Animal989

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2011
Saginaw michigan
Andrew1002;5706103]Beautiful dog! They have great personality as well! When I got my dog (german shepherd) the breeder had American eskimos as well but my dog had more personality :D lol

-Andrew

I found her this morning and she is super sweet. I'm looking for the owners but secretly hoping I don't find them.. Jk lol

Andrew1002

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2012
New jersey
Andrew1002;5706103]Beautiful dog! They have great personality as well! When I got my dog (german shepherd) the breeder had American eskimos as well but my dog had more personality :D lol

-Andrew

I found her this morning and she is super sweet. I'm looking for the owners but secretly hoping I don't find them.. Jk lol
I wouldn't want to find the owners with a dog that beautiful lol sorry if I am coming off as like a theif rofl

-Andrew

Animal989

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2011
Saginaw michigan
I know what you mean lol I'm already picking out a name for her while I'm ruining off pictures to hang around the neighborhood... Hopefully the "original" owners live far... Jk

aaronb

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2011
Cawker City, KS
I hope you find the owners. There could be some little kids missing it.

It's funny that dog could've gotten out right before you picked it up. The owners might've already found it already if not for you taking it. Just a thought. Lol

Jrob

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2011
Michigan
you would be surprised how sneaky dogs are...

I had a miniature schnauzer, about 90% blind. she could make out shadows sometimes.... and about 50% deaf.... she was on her last limb and one night my mom took her outside to do her business, and my mom turned around or something..whatever the story is... And my dog was gone.

She was outside, in the middle of october in michigan for 7 full days. At three am on the 7th day, someone knocks on our door and is holding the dog... he said he found her crossing the road less than 1 mile from our house...

So the dog could've been right outside the house, or miles away...never know... hopefully you get to keep her, but hoping even more the proper owners get to reclaim her.

Animal989

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2011
Saginaw michigan
I hope you find the owners. There could be some little kids missing it.

It's funny that dog could've gotten out right before you picked it up. The owners might've already found it already if not for you taking it. Just a thought. Lol
I hope not... But I don't think so people from that neighborhood say they noticed her for a few days... Plus she was filthy and starving... I put up posters in the neighborhood she was in though still no calls probably going to put an add in the paper

Sent from my SCH-R720 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store