What kind of lighting to use?

I have a 240 gallon tank and I'm using max spect razors led lighting system and there great pretty much set it and go you can do custom settings and and they also have the moonlight settings to I will post pics as soon as mfk lets me upload them through my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Nice, but those things are expensive!

Mustardtiger101

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2013
Canada
Okay, so this is just with the room lights on. Of course, with the lights off, it's darker. I tried to take a pic but it turned out too blurry...

Here's another shot with the light turned up a bit...

BTW, I don't have a blacked out tank...just the back is painted.
Where did you get yours? I see that amazon Canada has the 36-48" for $173 and they have the 48-60" for over $300 which is a bit more than I want to spend and I would prefer the 48" over the 36" so it covers my whole tank.

souzie

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Where did you get yours? I see that amazon Canada has the 36-48" for $173 and they have the 48-60" for over $300 which is a bit more than I want to spend and I would prefer the 48" over the 36" so it covers my whole tank.

Mine is the flexible strip...not the fixture...it's 44". I stuck it to the underside of my florescent lighting hood. Back when Big Als had their Boxing Day sale, I grabbed me a whole bunch.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store