What should I do?

tyl089

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2007
San Jose,
can you legally carry pepper spray in UK?

If so, get a can, put it in your purse, when she harass you again, take it out, start shaking it, and tell her to leave you the he** alone.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
hope things turn around for you soon.. no one should be bullied in any way.. hard enough getting through with all your studies etc and then to have this pain of a distraction..

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Found out my roommate(back around 1991) was very racist one night from talking to him. Scared the crap out of me... and I'm a white guy.

syndicate

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2008
Brisbane, Australia
apply for a restraining order forcing her to leave your school? and to leave you alone..

Pandamania

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2011
Planetwithlotsofwater
You have got to let the Dean know, see at least one Councilor on camp about this. Also, when talking to po;ice about this, don't bother with phone, go in person. File a complaint for harrassment, noting DATES, TIMES, and places, and *any witnesses you are confident that will back up that they heard this person saying these things to you. People that are racist usually were 'taught' this, brought up by ignorant parents and friends. And yes, most racist's are actually afraid of the race that they pick on. You need to protect yourself, in any case. *They do make aerisol hair spray, and that's what I carry in my bag! Pepper spray, if some one is allergic, can kill them, so I don't carry it at all. Hair spray, on the other hand, is not deadly, but does the trick when defending yourself. (Bug spray works excellent also.)

Spiritofthesoul

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2010
Singapore
Treat her like a pest. She isn't worth your time anyhow.

Neervana

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2008
UK
thanks for the advice guys :) i've spoken to my tutor about it at university and she has taken it to someone higher, i've had a meeting with my head of department and she is going to take action. so strange that girl was being so racist to me yet she apparently goes to a tanning salon once a week lol. anyway i didn't say anything to her or retaliate because she isn't worth me losing my place on my degree. i've got a meeting in september when i go back.. hopefully she will get what she deserves :)

cichlid2006

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2008
Fife - Scotland
Racial discrimination in the UK is a crime. Just by having a pop at you as you walk by her she is breaking the law. Trouble for you will be proving it. I suggest you get a digital dictaphone and a very sensitive discrete microphone and hit record everytime you are about to pass her or as you get ready to leave the grounds until you get home. You can always edit out the blank sections on your pc.

I suggest you alter your routes home daily if there is any hint at violence. That will at least prevent her from planning anything.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store