• A trio of oscars

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • A show GT/FH/Midas/RD

Votes: 8 17.8%
  • 5 RBP's

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • 1 Serresalmus Rhombeus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Community fish (eels,gobies, etc[specify in post])

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Other Fish

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

all_or_nothin

Eastern Painted Turtle
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2009
IN
In my 120 i want a fish that looks good with driftwood, it cant be shy, and it has to catch peoples attention(by uniqueness,aggressiveness, and/or colorfulness).

*The tank is empty right now so there is no tank mates.*

all_or_nothin

Eastern Painted Turtle
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2009
IN
I dont really want a flagtail because i like jus show fish and flagtails are jus kinda bland. I also dont want assorted cichlids because this tank is gonna be in the living room so i gotta keep it beyond clean and nice so i jus want a show fish.

fishluvr12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2007
TN
I would go with the Jag pair or midas/rd

Gummy Walrus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2010
*Highly Classified*
all_or_nothin;4943288; said:
I dont really want a flagtail because i like jus show fish and flagtails are jus kinda bland. I also dont want assorted cichlids because this tank is gonna be in the living room so i gotta keep it beyond clean and nice so i jus want a show fish.
there colored tail looks good with other fish,
they are just a filler fish.

Cakilla

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2009
Illinois
I chose "other fish" , If it was my tank I would get a pair of true trimacs from a good source Cichlid connection, Rapps, Ira.
They are Incredible fish, Very Under rated so its not something that people see everyday , Birght colors and a true glass banger and do not get Really HUGE males top out at about 16" females top off right around 12"

Their is a thread on here called Trimac Tribute thread do a search for it , it has a bunch of really nice pics ...

Males also make a Great "Show Peice" if you wanted to go with just 1 fish ....

Snowflake311

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2010
Lake Tahoe, ca
all_or_nothin;4943264; said:
In my 120 i want a fish that looks good with driftwood, it cant be shy, and it has to catch peoples attention(by uniqueness,aggressiveness, and/or colorfulness).

*The tank is empty right now so there is no tank mates.*
Geos are great looking fish are fun to watch dig and spit out sand they live around wood. Uarus have intersting fish they like to bite wood it's funny to watch. they don't have much color but I could watch them for hours. Discus are flashy always an eye catcher.

Red devil they are fun in a crazy mean way. They have great color.

Cakilla

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2009
Illinois
Cakilla;4943425; said:
I chose "other fish" , If it was my tank I would get a pair of true trimacs from a good source Cichlid connection, Rapps, Ira.
They are Incredible fish, Very Under rated so its not something that people see everyday , Birght colors and a true glass banger and do not get Really HUGE males top out at about 16" females top off right around 12"

Their is a thread on here called Trimac Tribute thread do a search for it , it has a bunch of really nice pics ...

Males also make a Great "Show Peice" if you wanted to go with just 1 fish ....

Just wanted to Note that Cavamart a member here has some Great F 2 trimac fry that are .5 - .75 inch and he ships he is asking $4 a peice plus
shipping

BigO6687

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2010
banana land
heavily planted discus tank with african dwarf frogs, and a big school of baby clown loaches

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store