What the biggest fish you ever caught?

fatboy8

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2012
Philadelphia
You can't base it on the anal fin if the anal fin isn't visible.

All the channels we catch are a dark grey.
Regardless the adipose gives it away and its visible for your viewing pleasure. Wh don't you just compare it to a picture of one of the 50+ fish you caught? Its anglers like this that drive me nuts talk a big game about their catch but can't even properly ID it. I can only imagine what a trout or lmb looks like to you. That's where I'm leaving this at.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Regardless the adipose gives it away and its visible for your viewing pleasure. Wh don't you just compare it to a picture of one of the 50+ fish you caught? Its anglers like this that drive me nuts talk a big game about their catch but can't even properly ID it. I can only imagine what a trout or lmb looks like to you. That's where I'm leaving this at.
I originally typed this before I had gotten out of bed and before I had even woken up but you were to big of d-bag to let me not enjoy screwing with you today given there's virtually no activity on here anymore and now I know why.

But I'm not going to admit I'm wrong yet.

So with that this fish is clearly a northern pike crossed with your mother.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Can you elaborate a bit on the adipose fin for me? I have never taken notice to it or used it for ID'ing any cats. What is unique about it in comparison to other NA-catfish?
LMAO, you are SUCH an ***hole!!!!

Don't take this guy seriously fatboy8 fatboy8 , he used to **** with me all the time too. Just takes some getting used to his humor.....it's one of those "Can't tell if serious or trolling" types. I wasn't sure either if I was gonna like him or not when I joined MFK too haha

fatboy8

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2012
Philadelphia
I originally typed this before I had gotten out of bed and before I had even woken up but you were to big of d-bag to let me not enjoy screwing with you today given there's virtually no activity on here anymore and now I know why.

Wow didn't realize I was in an internet argument with a 10 year old.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
LMAO, you are SUCH an ***hole!!!!

Don't take this guy seriously fatboy8 fatboy8 , he used to **** with me all the time too. Just takes some getting used to his humor.....it's one of those "Can't tell if serious or trolling" types. I wasn't sure either if I was gonna like him or not when I joined MFK too haha
Hey. I was having one of the best trolls of the year. And you just had to ruin it for me.:(

Oh well. I'll go back to Reddit and troll there.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Hey. I was having one of the best trolls of the year. And you just had to ruin it for me.:(

Oh well. I'll go back to Reddit and troll there.
lol, make friends with people before trolling :) works better, more fun for both people too :p

u actually had ME stop and think "Wait a minute.....is that really a Flathead or not?" lol Dik

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
lol, make friends with people before trolling :) works better, more fun for both people too :p
Pfft. I didn't make friends with you before I started screwing with you. Fatty and I have exchanged a few words before today but apparently he doesn't remember them too well.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Pfft. I didn't make friends with you before I started screwing with you, fatty and I have exchanged a few words before today but apparently he doesn't remember them too well.
yea, but i'm also 20x more laid back and easy-going than i was 15-20 years ago. People in my area are quick to take **** seriously, cuz it's just how Philly and surrounding metro areas are around here.

I remember back when, if you said "what's up?" to someone the even casually they could take it as fighting words and reply with "What's up? WTH you mean what's up? what IS up? i don't know you, Fam." It's just this area.....philly is NOT the city of brotherly love people may have been led to believe.

You just kinda mind your business and keep your eyes in front of you around here, Bro

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
yea, but i'm also 20x more laid back and easy-going than i was 15-20 years ago. People in my area are quick to take **** seriously, cuz it's just how Philly and surrounding metro areas are around here.

I remember back when, if you said "what's up?" to someone the even casually they could take it as fighting words and reply with "What's up? WTH you mean what's up? what IS up? i don't know you, Fam." It's just this area.....philly is NOT the city of brotherly love people may have been led to believe.
Oh sh*t. You think he's tracking my IP address and hiring a elaborate assassination on me?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store