What types of game fish should I put in my tank ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catfish Whisperer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2014
Logan, IA
If you don't believe that then I will just post a picture of the fish that are in my tank . The main rule I follow is 5 gallons per fish . Less than 7 inches . Anything above 7 inches I let go in the same lake I caught them in .

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LOL!....maybe he went out and caught those other fish right after he made his first post.

rmkblades

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2013
America
If you don't believe that then I will just post a picture of the fish that are in my tank . The main rule I follow is 5 gallons per fish . Less than 7 inches . Anything above 7 inches I let go in the same lake I caught them in .

Take them all back...but can we PLEASE see a picture 1st... LOL

Catfish Whisperer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2014
Logan, IA
Keep this in mind people ..... Game fish such as Bluegill are easier to keep than fish you buy from stores .. The fish from stores like Petsmart for example , have sh**y fish . You learn a lot once you open your mind .. People these days .. They aren't creative or open their minds .

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
Talk about not being open minded...

Numerous people (WITH EXPERIENCE) are offering you quality advice that you asked for. Yet, you're fighting every bit of it. You said you've researched the species you're keeping yet, you know nothing about their basic needs.

If you're determined to not listen to advice, stop wasting our time.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Good point Oddball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store