White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
A school of exodon paradoxus

Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Quo Vadis

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2014
Wisconsin
SPINY EELS + a knife and a mormyrid. In the right environment eels become extremely tame and personable, and the others are just super interesting. You could put an African knife with them, and then either an Elephant Nose or Baby Whale. Loaches are also one of my faves but they are not compatible with the Mormyrids, and probably they'd out-compete most the other stuff too unless you target fed. Add a school of small fish or maybe corys for activity and to bring out the oddballs and call it a day. You could even do a couple small cichlids. My personal favorite by far are Keyholes (#1) and I also like Bolivian Rams (#2) but Rainbows, GBR, Curviceps would all work as well.

Poseidon2.0

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2015
Brooklyn, NY, USA.
I am considering a pair of panamensis plus a small shoal of some CA livebearer. My friend has a breeding pair of the "Norway strain" that shows extra red and pink so I might see if I can get some fry from him and let them pair off.
I have a couple of pans. Very awesome fish. That would make a great tank setup.

shivam

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2015
USA
tinyurl.com
Totally stock a mormyrid in one and try to train it. This things are so cool, my elephant nose is so much fun to watch. The other tank would be a purple wolf fish those are awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store