What you 'collect' besides fish or reptiles?

Pandamania

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2011
Planetwithlotsofwater
Well, maybe I shouldn't do that. After reading the rules for the photo threads, I think I might be 'pushing it' a bit if I ask ppl to post pix of their other animals. If some one else wants to try and start a thread for them, maybe some one else would have better luck with it? :D I just seem to get into trouble without even trying. :D

mshill90

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2009
Mechanicsburg, PA
Pandamania;5150182; said:
Well, maybe I shouldn't do that. After reading the rules for the photo threads, I think I might be 'pushing it' a bit if I ask ppl to post pix of their other animals. If some one else wants to try and start a thread for them, maybe some one else would have better luck with it? :D I just seem to get into trouble without even trying. :D
you can do it, just post in the lounge section. :D

Spiritofthesoul

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2010
Singapore
I know this might make me look like a weirdo, but I love collecting aquarium dechlorinator bottles.

I have Seachem Prime, API Stress Coat, Tetra Aquasafe, Sera Aquatan, JBL Biotopol, Genesis anti chlorine, Baxter Anti chlorine, AmQual+ IW Detoxifier.

Pandamania

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2011
Planetwithlotsofwater
Collecting those, imao, would be good. Especially if you are testing the water before and after treatment for the chlorine/chloramines, and documnet/journal the results. It would be good researching the amount they actually control/delete from the water. See if the amounts that are 'claimed' to be affected by their products are actually true. ;) :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store