Status
Not open for further replies.

Davey_8313

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2007
With Wife & Kids in Stafford
gokuson4;2245286; said:
Anyways, Musa..beware the dark side of the Flowerhorns. Once you see what you like, you will think about it, want it, dream about it, even cried about it because the price will make your balls shrink..DOPE!!! Once you get it..it's over LUKE Skywalker..the force is not w/ you..lol!!! Check out my BD(m) X SRT(f)..!!!
Wow, those are nice man. What are you gonna do w/ all the fry? I want to get back in the FH game now that I've got another tank, but on a limited budget unfortunately, :irked:

gokuson4

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Gaithersburg, MD
joeyballz;2245466; said:
Feeders. Did I just commit some sort of Flowerhorn sacrilege.
If you have plenty of money, not a flowerhorn/SRT fan or have no knowledge of these specimens..I'll feed them too!!! It'll be treated like their convicts...lol!!! However, these are trophy flowerhorns that has been genetically bread to get the outcome. There are many secrets to prevent people from getting this results. The females are rarely sold and the males are not fertile. Heck, if it were that easy..then people like me would'nt be spending $400-500 dollars on a 3-4" flowerhorn period. Hence, in answering your question..yeah!!! Frosty, you know your on my list bro....

Galaxie500

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2008
Charlotte NC
BAN GOKUSON!!!!!

im almost ready to buy a plan ticket to get back east and set up a tank for those guys......

F%#K college....I will just breed Flowerhorns

Danger_Chicken

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2008
Baltimore
gokuson4;2245707; said:
If you have plenty of money, not a flowerhorn/SRT fan or have no knowledge of these specimens..I'll feed them too!!! It'll be treated like their convicts...lol!!! However, these are trophy flowerhorns that has been genetically bread to get the outcome. There are many secrets to prevent people from getting this results. The females are rarely sold and the males are not fertile. Heck, if it were that easy..then people like me would'nt be spending $400-500 dollars on a 3-4" flowerhorn period. Hence, in answering your question..yeah!!! Frosty, you know your on my list bro....
Well I do like to feed my fish the best :D

I thought FH's were fertile that's what was special about them being hybirds. Is that not the case with all of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store