Not open for further replies.

JPlikewoah

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2005
Mc Donalds
Frostyone;2398417; said:
:irked: Don't get your hopes up guys..........think he bailed
When I spoke to him in the late morning(called him about the tank), he was getting ready to drop some fish off to LFS. I guess he decided to give away all of them, which I totally understand in his case since it's easier, faster, and don't have to drive half way to meet.

JPlikewoah

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2005
Mc Donalds
Frostyone;2399516; said:
I was just trying to help the dude out, blew off all my Friday night plans to help him out.................as least have the set to call and say he made other arrangements.....that's just me though.
Eh, EXACT same thing happened to me with you remember?:ROFL:And to worsen it off, it was 2+wks wait for me and I was the one who had to contact you(several times as well) to hear your answer:( still can't believe you did that............:ROFL:

No biggie bro, I'm all over it and the MP KML is in REALLY good hands now;)
How's your 300gal set up going, and all current fish doing?

JP

Poekin

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2008
Baltimore, Maryland
Davey_8313;2398799; said:
Islander, I believe it probably will be. Could make it that way if it'll save everyone money...
Who are you guys going with for the group buy again? Is it Fish Farm or some other dude? Do you think theres any chance in hell they can get front's, i'm having no luck at all trying to track down a decent stock :cry:

Frostyone

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 21, 2008
Baltimore
JPlikewoah;2399526; said:
Eh, EXACT same thing happened to me with you remember?:ROFL:And to worsen it off, it was 2+wks wait for me and I was the one who had to contact you(several times as well) to hear your answer:( still can't believe you did that............:ROFL:

No biggie bro, I'm all over it and the MP KML is in REALLY good hands now;)
How's your 300gal set up going, and all current fish doing?

JP

It's not a big deal, I mean he was giving them away.........so I can't be that mad :screwy:

The 300 will hopefully be coming along shortly, Danger_Chicken is building me a stand for it in trade for my 72 bowfront setup :D

I'm glad you found a home for the MP, I wish I could've gotten him from you, but it was just too much!

You find a big tank yet?

mightymouse35

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2008
MD
jgallagher1980;2397646; said:
90g glass tank with metal stand, top, and light, looking for 200 or best offer, pm if interested located in herndon VA, would like to get rid of it this weekend thanks
hey bro i wanna get this tank. will u take 150 cahs on monday 4 it. ill b up in the leesburg area. please let me no or give me a call 2402161311 jamie.

JPlikewoah

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2005
Mc Donalds
Frostyone;2400190; said:
It's not a big deal, I mean he was giving them away.........so I can't be that mad :screwy:

The 300 will hopefully be coming along shortly, Danger_Chicken is building me a stand for it in trade for my 72 bowfront setup :D

I'm glad you found a home for the MP, I wish I could've gotten him from you, but it was just too much!

You find a big tank yet?
Yea, got me a brand new 180 gallon from AD and I shuold be done with the stand today(just gatta put on the doors and paint:headbang2)
Still looking for another bigger tank in acrylic though, if nothing comes up in couple months I am gonna order one from tenecor. Keep your eyes out for a big tank for me.

JP

Frostyone

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 21, 2008
Baltimore
JPlikewoah;2400272; said:
Yea, got me a brand new 180 gallon from AD and I shuold be done with the stand today(just gatta put on the doors and paint:headbang2)
Still looking for another bigger tank in acrylic though, if nothing comes up in couple months I am gonna order one from tenecor. Keep your eyes out for a big tank for me.

JP
Cool! What are you stocking the 180 with?

Mwilson said he'd give away that 240 if someone wanted to fix it, leaking seal at the bottom

JPlikewoah

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2005
Mc Donalds
Frostyone;2400376; said:
Cool! What are you stocking the 180 with?

Mwilson said he'd give away that 240 if someone wanted to fix it, leaking seal at the bottom
Nothing special, just Dats(IT,ST,NGT) and probably an armatus.

As for the tank, he was asking $500 for it along with the stand, lights, filters, canopy and etc.... But the chip in one corner steered me away. You know me man, only get the best of best or brand new stuff only LOL.

JP

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store