Not open for further replies.

djdlemma

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2007
Seattle, WA
www.facebook.com
USMCtanker;1660369; said:
QT in china toen said he should be geting some that size in next cpl weeks, if i stop by there and see some ill post it
Ya man. Let me know if you see any!!! Thanks!

badfish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2007
washington
If you are in china town go to kings discus beter quality tons of exotics just around the corner from QT.If you get anything from qt i would quarenten it for a long time kings is by far the best in china town. aros, rays, big cats, flag tails big bicars give them a call.

USMCtanker

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2005
wa
badfish;1660870; said:
If you are in china town go to kings discus beter quality tons of exotics just around the corner from QT.If you get anything from qt i would quarenten it for a long time kings is by far the best in china town. aros, rays, big cats, flag tails big bicars give them a call.
ya i agree, qt is cheap so if u get fish from there def make sure its healthy and keep seperate for a while. king discus just a block up has healthyer fish from what i have seen the prices are alot more. oh and upstair in king discus in china town he has about a dozen flagtails from 3 to 4".

m_class2g

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
Vancouver, Canada
im from vancouver bc. always go to chinatown in seattle to get some fish. any other fish stores around the area?

anyone with rare exotics, let me know. also, looking for a big widebar tiger. anyone know where to get one or have one for sale email me at incnk@hotmail.com

already checked out aquafan2001s post. anymore tho!?

Modest_Man

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2006
Washington
USMCtanker;1660908; said:
ya i agree, qt is cheap so if u get fish from there def make sure its healthy and keep seperate for a while. king discus just a block up has healthyer fish from what i have seen the prices are alot more. oh and upstair in king discus in china town he has about a dozen flagtails from 3 to 4".
How much on the flagtails? King's is nice, but the prices are outrageous.

djdlemma

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2007
Seattle, WA
www.facebook.com
Modest_Man;1661320; said:
How much on the flagtails? King's is nice, but the prices are outrageous.
Don't you think King Discus is overrun by FH's? They have them everywhere, and when I went there last, I saw a bunch of 1 inchers covered in ich. Their prices are high, but where are the cichla? Didn't see any of them when I was in King's. Anyone been at the lfs near Northgate (on Aurora, just south of NG way)? They had African Arrows and..... Rays swimming upside down. WTF?!!

MicropterusSalmoides

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 1, 2006
the future
pet pourii in everett had some 'teacup rays' at 2-3" 59.99 they also had some gar and small dats a couple arowana big jaguar and some others i cant remember it was aboiut 2 weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store