What's Happened to Piranha45.... ???

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
PeacockBass said:
He says the admins on here thought his posts were too troublesome. He also doesnt like all the young kids spewing out idiotic information that is incorrect. He has a huge dislike for common Teens.

hes quite bitter on the subject.

I am inclined to agree with hims views.

so does that mean your gonna leave too. :confused:

:D

PeacockBass

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2005
sandtiger said:
I hope he has fun NOT being on any fish forums because you're gonna find that everywhere. Let him go, I found him bitter and nasty. He had a bad attitude towards everyone that didn't share his point of view. I have a dislike for the common *******.

P45 is logical, not emotional.

Intelligent people are.

ever heard Einstein talk? He was cold and comical. Many people did not share his point of veiws or his humor.

ROSS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2005
connecticut
you called them common .. hahhahhahahaaa :D

sandtiger

Captain Planet
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2005
NY
PeacockBass said:
P45 is logical, not emotional.

Intelligent people are.

ever heard Einstein talk? He was cold and comical. Many people did not share his point of veiws or his humor.
Uh huh, thats special. I still didn't like him. He was narrow minded and full of himself...just my opinion. Of course, you are his friend so I would expect you to defend him.

PeacockBass

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2005
sandtiger said:
Uh huh, thats special. I still didn't like him. He was narrow minded and full of himself...just my opinion. Of course, you are his friend so I would expect you to defend him.

People usually have a foul opinion of P45 after he intellectually rapes them.

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
lol

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
PeacockBass said:
People usually have a foul opinion of P45 after he intellectually rapes them.

I guess pushing for the idea of copulating with your own sister is intellectual in your book.

He is a smart boy but hardly an intellect.

PeacockBass

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2005
redtailfool said:
He is a smart boy but hardly an intellect.

You dont have the means to make a statement such as that. So please refrain from doing so.

DanDanUK

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
Leeds , England
I'll agree he was a smart fella ! but it's hardly grounds to call him an intellect. If he donsn't like all the let me quote

"He also doesnt like all the young kids spewing out idiotic information that is incorrect. He has a huge dislike for common Teens."

thats fine but you will get that on any forum you go on not just MFK ! But hey peacock bass you agree with him !! let me ask you you were born in june 1986 that makes you a teenager. So do you fall in his category "young kids spewing out idiotic information" or do you fall in the " Common Teen " section ?

Lets just say some are glad P45 not here and some would still like to have him on board !

End of story !

redtailfool

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2005
New Jersey
PeacockBass said:
You dont have the means to make a statement such as that. So please refrain from doing so.

I do have the means to say it . And i did say it already and i will not refrain from doing so. ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store