What's the most grusome death one of your fish has suffered?

CarpCharacin

Probation Member
Probation Member
Sep 20, 2014
Salt Lake City
I guess he could have taken it outside and buried it, but I think he ate it. The pleco already jumped out once that day and I put it back into the tank, but when I came home later that day, the plceo was gone, and there was blood on the porch where my dog likes to sit.

Balistik928

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2019
Lancaster, PA
I guess he could have taken it outside and buried it, but I think he ate it. The pleco already jumped out once that day and I put it back into the tank, but when I came home later that day, the plceo was gone, and there was blood on the porch where my dog likes to sit.
Wow. That IS grusome.

CarpCharacin

Probation Member
Probation Member
Sep 20, 2014
Salt Lake City
And it was right after my other pleco died, I had just brought them in from my outdoor koi pond, and I think the other one became constipated and died, then the other one jumped out like a day later and got eaten. I still feel bad about it.

Piscavores:)

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2018
Mine is when my craw fish was eating one of my mollies and I walked into the room and Separated them but by then the craw had eaten its stomach, the mollie was still swimming around and even ate a few flakes but they fell right out

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store