What's the one fish you KNOW you'll never ever ever ever be able keep?

blue phantom

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2011
Denver, CO
Huso huso, the beluga sturgeon..never will I have a pond big enough i fear:(

I have to agree, sturgeon would be awesome but I'm to into keeping fish happy to ever get one.

pudgeking

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
New York City
Thanks for posting the pic evilartform! Looks like they have a nice amount of space in that tank... those fish are fantastic.

hmm... I always dreamed of catching a muskie, never had much luck though (of course I have caught lots of pickerel and a few pike). They are considered to be one of the most wily and elusive north american fish. True beasts, too. I've heard stories about small dogs and children, and a swan once, getting grabbed and eaten by muskies. Not that I necessarily believe it...

I've caught musky. water wolves they are. terrifying they be. ducks and carp as big as yer leg are on the menu for 70 pound monsters. A small baby could lose a leg or two, or worse. Though why a small baby would be bobbing up and down alone in a lake... :)

kamikaziechameleon

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2010
western hemisphere
I've caught musky. water wolves they are. terrifying they be. ducks and carp as big as yer leg are on the menu for 70 pound monsters. A small baby could lose a leg or two, or worse. Though why a small baby would be bobbing up and down alone in a lake... :)
No, they are sweet fish just sorta boring in the tank. When not eating they are just toothy logs, not elegant like a pima etc. I guess my bias is coming out, I like fish to be more interesting than just feeding time.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store