Where can I get peacock bass?

Abyssalisk

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2016
Utah
I've got an 850 gal in the works and currently have 4 cichla (3 kelbs and 1 mono). I've been constantly looking for Orinos, especially the rio meta strain with the high blues across the dorsal fins. Also looking for intermedia. Please share any members who ship and/or their websites or any sites where I can find these Cichlas. Thanks!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Check the buy and sell section....someone is selling some high quality exotic peacock bass for a low price.

Reactions: Atfownz

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Hahaha nice. This wall of text is dripping with sarcasm ;)
Haha!....sorry I couldn't resist but seriously,checkout great MFK vendors such as Monster Aquarium and Tangled up in cichlids among others.

Mr.AzulBass

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2011
Utah
Monster Aquarium has large cichla right now. I believe they have 10" intermedia and some other large bass

Mr.AzulBass

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2011
Utah
I did not. He had some really small xingu in october but I haven't actually been to the shop since then. He is decently responsive if you contact him via Facebook messenger, try that.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I did not. He had some really small xingu in october but I haven't actually been to the shop since then. He is decently responsive if you contact him via Facebook messenger, try that.
I'll have to call him as I do not have FB.He did not have any on his list that he posted on MFK a week ago but I'll check anyhow....Thanks.

Mr.AzulBass

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 11, 2011
Utah
yea the ones i believe i saw were about 5 weeks ago now so definitely wouldn't be on this list. Good luck

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store