Where can I get these rocks?

Slippery69

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2012
Planet Earth
Wow. That's incredible! I've never seen it in the here in the NE, but I'll do some calling around.

Slippery69

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2012
Planet Earth
Thanks. Are any of them big or all pretty small? Are they insanely holey, or varied?

4wheelin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2009
Kerrville, Tx
hey pm me i live i the hill country of Texas and i have a 21 acre's of property that has a dry creek bed that has lots of these rocks i might be able to help you out

thatbb6

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2012
Orange County
If you're keeping haps and peacocks don't get too much rocks as they're free swimmers. The price of rocks should never exceed the price of the whole aquarium setup imo

Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Longshot

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 28, 2012
Central Texas
Never thought all these darn rocks were so valuable. LOL

With prices like that, I'll bring a trailer load next time I head up there.

INTHECOWBOYSWETRUST

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2013
TOLEDO OHIO
View attachment 846105

So came across this pic online and the poster states it's "Texas limestone". Looks like holey rock, but without the insane amount of holes you usually see. I am trying to source this exact rock. The look is perfect for me and the added benefit of being limestone is great.

...SO, any ideas? (And not my local quarry/stone yard because in the PA/DE/NJ area this is not available...or is it?)
Not sure where you live at but I have about 800 pounds of it left I am trying to sell... Its $2 per lb. unless you buy a few hundred pounds then I could do it for $1.50 a pound... I live in Toledo Ohio... I would love to know where that guy said he paid 20 cents a pound for it because I bought 2500 pounds of it and it was still $2.50 a pound shipped to me...

Eyebedam

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2013
Makin a Poo
Not sure where you live at but I have about 800 pounds of it left I am trying to sell... Its $2 per lb. unless you buy a few hundred pounds then I could do it for $1.50 a pound... I live in Toledo Ohio... I would love to know where that guy said he paid 20 cents a pound for it because I bought 2500 pounds of it and it was still $2.50 a pound shipped to me...

That guy picked his up... Your ws shipped.. I'm only assuming there's the diff

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store