Where is MFK most densely populated?

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
I'm on.. The NE will be all yellow dots..

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
cichlaguapote;902232; said:
I'm on.. The NE will be all yellow dots..
i signed the book for arow.. but did not see my name so far..also the page comes out to low on pc..tried to move it higher but did not work..maybe just my pc?? could you check and see if i signed the quest book okay..thanks

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
Red Devil;902266; said:
i signed the book for arow.. but did not see my name so far..also the page comes out to low on pc..tried to move it higher but did not work..maybe just my pc?? could you check and see if i signed the quest book okay..thanks
Liz,
It takes some time to post but as long as it went through it should post later. Phil(oddball) might even be approving them before they get posted I'm not sure. But mine took a while to post as well.

Thanks for signing though. This is not my project, more so phil's but think it's a great cause and just trying to get the word out.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
cichlaguapote;902313; said:
Liz,
It takes some time to post but as long as it went through it should post later. Phil(oddball) might even be approving them before they get posted I'm not sure. But mine took a while to post as well.

Thanks for signing though. This is not my project, more so phil's but think it's a great cause and just trying to get the word out.
I do too.. thank you!

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
I agree. This needs to be a sticky, until we can figure out how to post it directly on the forum. It's done.

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
I've tried to register, fact is the thing asks for my e-mail. Are e-mails going to be out in the open because of this, or is it just a registration proforma?

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
Just part of the registration. The E-mail is not shown on the map, nor when you click on the name.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store