Where to buy online?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Could have sworn that is across the US... unless it is a specific variety.
I definitely haven't heard that one and I know of only one kind of jardini.The Asian arowana,which resembles the jardini is outright banned from the United States.

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
I definitely haven't heard that one and I know of only one kind of jardini.The Asian arowana,which resembles the jardini is outright banned from the United States.
Got it! Thanks for clearing that up.

Reactions: tlindsey

Adamson

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2012
Switzerland
Thank you everyone so much for the replies. It does seem that Prefatory Fins is the only place to get a non-silver. And they do have some nice, large blacks and jardinis for sale!

I was also looking at that Wet Spot website. They have a great selection of really everything.
Due to the cold weather and me being in Minnesota, I will certainly be waiting for a heat wave before doing any online ordering.

Reactions: Polypterus_36

KATALEKEEPER

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2020
Brooklyn, Ny
Thank you everyone so much for the replies. It does seem that Prefatory Fins is the only place to get a non-silver. And they do have some nice, large blacks and jardinis for sale!

I was also looking at that Wet Spot website. They have a great selection of really everything.
Due to the cold weather and me being in Minnesota, I will certainly be waiting for a heat wave before doing any online ordering.
my lfs store has a jardini for 1k. Maybe check to see if they'll ship? The store is called pacific aquariums.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Yes,I was certainly worried about my fish arriving on schedule through the snowstorm last week but all went well.
Speaking of deliveries. Have a fish being delivered today. Went to the Fed ex sorting center to pick up the box. Hoping to catch the shipment early. The employee at the counter told me that they received 2300 boxes last night and they’re all out for shipment today. Including my box. All due to the bad weather.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
I have to give my normal advice here, if you’re willing to wait then I’d recommend talking to Mike at Aqua Imports, I have had nothing but positive experience with him and he even found me a very rare catfish, my beloved Wallace’s shoehead catfish, that no one in over 2 years could find however he was able to bring them in for me. I guarantee you that you won’t regret it if you go through with him.

Reactions: The Masked Shadow

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Just a plain old boring fish.
Oh,I like those lol!
I have to give my normal advice here, if you’re willing to wait then I’d recommend talking to Mike at Aqua Imports, I have had nothing but positive experience with him and he even found me a very rare catfish, my beloved Wallace’s shoehead catfish, that no one in over 2 years could find however he was able to bring them in for me. I guarantee you that you won’t regret it if you go through with him.
Yep.....Mike's website is always worth a look to see what's new! He has been getting the goods lately and he recently came through for me big time!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store