Which is the most aggressive SA/CA cichlid in your experience/opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

typicalalex1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 9, 2011
England, Kent
Most aggresive fish i have owned were my first 2 oscars.
I have kept JD's, a red devil, red tiger cichlid and a texas and those oscars were far worse which i find hard to understand

jjacobs

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2011
Iowa
My hybrid firemouth X Convict is by far the meanest thing I have in any of my tanks.. It has been with oscars, firemouths, convicts, RT, GT, and an assortment of sharks.. killed a couple sharks, and many of the other fish it was with, he is now in a 150 tank with a couple siblings and a jack that is about 3 times his size.... and its starting to get bullied too!

tomojsg

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 21, 2011
大韓民國 (서울) Korea
Oscars are pretty much pansies, they just eat alot!!!

Buttikofrei (pound for pound)
Dovi (size)
Umbee
Red Devil

In that order!!!!
my bumble bee oscar is very very aggressive itll pick a fight with any of my fish like literally... i keep him in a separate tank by himself...

scottchristian

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2005
las vegas, NV
the most agro fish ive ever kept would have to be a red devil.

smitty03281964

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 5, 2010
Yeadon, Pennsylvania USA
Dovi's

Community Disorganizer

Candiru
MFK Member
May 18, 2011
Pennsylvania
I had a Jack a few years ago, and it was a glass banger. Every fish I put in the tank with him turned out to be a snack, and it was still a juvenile when I got rid of it. Right now I have a breeding pair of cons, and that Jack makes them seem like guppies.;)

sonicrx

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2008
illinois
well i have changed my mind .. my 5" blue texas has been remove from my big tank and put in a 75 .. he has managed to beat the living hell out of every fish he was with.. 6" male jag , 6" make cuban .. he almost killed my other 5" male jag,and female blue texas :( he is now growing a nochual hump almost overnite,and it is getting bigger every day

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store