• Drs. Foster & Smith

Votes: 32 82.1%

• Total voters

PennReels84

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2008
South Jersey
since u live in NY it should get to ur house quick as hell too!

Goanna

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2008
Staten Island NY
Well, I just ordered livestock from That Fish Place and everything came in really well. They also seem to keep the best selection of Brackish fish, F&S is always out of stock on the brackish stuff.

I've been to the actual store in lancaster PA also and it's gigantic. It's probably bigger then a Costco/Sams club. Really cool place, just too bad it's 2.5+ hours away from me.

puffcrusader696

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2008
Corning, New York
www.youtube.com
Goanna;2620048; said:
Well, I just ordered livestock from That Fish Place and everything came in really well. They also seem to keep the best selection of Brackish fish, F&S is always out of stock on the brackish stuff.

I've been to the actual store in lancaster PA also and it's gigantic. It's probably bigger then a Costco/Sams club. Really cool place, just too bad it's 2.5+ hours away from me.
I've been there too and yes, its huge. i saw their facebook page and they said it was the biggest pet store in the world (size wise) and i have to agree. its massive in there. theres an aviary inside too! the place is friggen huge! but yes... its like 3 hours from here so its a good day trip and with gas prices my parents arent too keen on going anywhere 3 hours away for just a day...

dennisdeng2002

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2008
Maryland
PennReels84;2619808; said:
i have ordered from that fish place many times they always ahve free shipping over 100 dollars or spend a certian amount and get money back. plus cheaper prices. and there items at at my house in 2 days! that fish places ALL THE WAY!
I ordered from TFP too there shipping is fast but I live in MD and you live in south jersey, TFP is only a 2-5 hour drive so shipping should be fast. I still like D F&S website it's more organized and honestly the price differential isn't that much, some things are cheaper on both vendors. D F&S has legendary service but TFP has great service, it's really a draw between the two, I usually order from whatever has all the items that I want in stock. I would also look at BIG ALS they have great prices too.

bigfishrcool1193

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 15, 2008
Phoenix, Arizona
fish tfp has better quality fish from what i've heard........

from what i've heard live aquaria (dr f & s) has fish that are in kind of bad condition and they sometimes dont send the correct fish

supplies wise i've heard many good things about dr. f & s

PennReels84

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2008
South Jersey
does big al's have a site??? i keep hearing about this place.

puffcrusader696

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 15, 2008
Corning, New York
www.youtube.com
ive gotten a bunch of fish from TFP and they are really good quality, always healthy, and they'll let you know if they dont want to send a fish for health reasons. I think TFP has just as good service as Dr. F & S. and TFP fish room is HUGE!!!! bigger than any petco/petsmart ive ever been to. :D ive compared both and TFP has better stock and health so far...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store