Somerville NJ
Price
Region
Middle Atlantic Coast
State
New Jersey
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
I have two white cheek morays that I am looking to rehome. They are in a low end brackish tank and need to go to a brackish setup. Pick up in Somerville/bridgewaterr NJ
Please let me know if interested

Bsixxx

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2006
you are welcome to pay me but they are free assuming you have a setup for it
oh and can pickup
How big? I'll pay shipping if you want to deal with that hassle. I have a 360 gallon brackish

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
How big? I'll pay shipping if you want to deal with that hassle. I have a 360 gallon brackish
The big one is about 12 inches and the smaller maybe 10

If i can't get them a home locally and you want to pay someone to pick them up and ship I am ok with that. I have zero interest in shipping the myself sorry.
Can you post pictures? I can come up tomorrow afternoon or Sunday
I can probably meet you Sunday. Where are you coming from? Do you have a brackish setup?

Lyferxb9s

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2012
Country lake estates, New Jersey
The big one is about 12 inches and the smaller maybe 10

If i can't get them a home locally and you want to pay someone to pick them up and ship I am ok with that. I have zero interest in shipping the myself sorry.

I can probably meet you Sunday. Where are you coming from? Do you have a brackish setup?
I don't but I can swap a tank around in a few minutes. I have 73 tanks in my basement.

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
I don't but I can swap a tank around in a few minutes. I have 73 tanks in my basement.
ok will get back to you shortly. Turns out I have a friend that keeps brackish and he might take them. will know soon

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store