white girls can rap?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoingCichla

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 31, 2011
IN a house
IM JUST SHOCKED ABOUT THE COLOR COMENTS! OMG!
Realy does the color have anything to do with what they did? I mean honestly come on now.

Kanta

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 19, 2009
Omaha
There needs to be a female white rapper. She was legit. Blows my freaking mind.

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
Since when does the shade of ones skin have to do with the ability to speak fast? I will admit that your average person cant do what her and busta rhymes were doing though.

I've never been a fan of that kind of rap, singing about *****es, cars, money and general lawlessness gets pretty boring after awhile.
just jealus u cant live that life style bro ;) just messing lol

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
well, what's amusing is that channel has like some 30 videos but the 2 that they do a rap song have the most views. the views speak for it's self. anytime you see something out of the norm it catches your attention. i mean honestly, have we ever had a white female rapper that made it?

There's a couple of guys playing violins on youtube and they get hella play too, just because they're black and combining hip hop and violin. Again it's just out of the norm.

[YT]eDWxbo7_PGw&feature=related[/YT]

[YT]2PcpUvp0J-Q&feature=related[/YT]
I enjoy listening to those guys very much. However, in my opinion skin color has nothing to do with ones ability to rap or play the violin. Its a culture thing. Not many black families push their kids to play violin just like not many white families push their daughters to rap. Culture thing, not a color thing. Also, not a bad thing either. Ballin, you know me, Im not racist, just not politically correct either. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store