Whiteseam fighter/Betta Albimarginata In A Community?

Eoibio

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2008
*+*+ireland+*+*
Right if the juwels show ANY agression into a breeding net they go and get sold =]]Also the albimarginata I may not keep if they're not suitable for the community ='[[ Thanks West Coast Nelly for all the help!And everyone else!

south coast nelly

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
yes just wanted to check before i kept bothering him......Albimarginata - 1 pair £10
and whatever postage is, couldnt imagine it being difficult to mail to belfast, maybe iam wrong?.........

Eoibio

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2008
*+*+ireland+*+*
well it is over seas...And I don't wanna be putting them into a community tank if they won't be happy...Ideas?I have an empty 3 gal lying out the back LOLOLOLOLOL

south coast nelly

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
he said yes posting is no problem at all.....................he may also have 2 pairs of Edithae and 3 juvie Livida available as well.

south coast nelly

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
ok my mates say if your intrested then send me your email address and i will pass it on the you two can sort it out between you.......pm me with email address, bearing in mind there in manchester and you there,,,and i have work to atend to,,hehe

Eoibio

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2008
*+*+ireland+*+*
.... I don't no if I can get rid of the cichlids...Right if the cichlids show agreesion they're gone and I may buy some 'wild' bettas =]]

Eoibio

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2008
*+*+ireland+*+*
Would betta rubra be safe in a community?I know they're rare and VERY exspensive for their sive but they're nice.I might get 'blue eyes' They're nice fish =]]

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store