Who is ready for war?

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Back to my juice comment, in my group of family and friends theres like 6 birthdays in a 4 month period. Ranging from 4 to 9 but I've been doing this 5 years. Cupcakes/cake is given after presents and the kids are literally on the go as theyre bored from sitting down watching someone else eat presents. So as they exit the room that presents were open in, theyre handed a cupcake. Only the smallest need assistant. There's no group "meal" sitting around eating cake. Theyre back to playing instantly.

Cake ruins the flow of that. Cupcakes are also easier to send home with the goodie bags.

So in reality theres juice but not when cupcakes are handed out as theyre on the go. Rarely does more then one even ask.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
weird, so what, the bday boy/girl doesn't get to blow out candles? what kind of bday party has no candles to blow out?? and if they do, do you put a single candle onto a cupcake for them to blow out?

in our parties it's usually some games, then cake comes out, light candles, sing happy bday, make a wish/blow out candles, then everyone eats. that's when all the food/snacks/cake/drinks are served.

maybe more games, if not then open presents

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Remember the cupcakes are often in cake form? I'll have to find a pic of the frozen (the movie) cake two weeks ago. Yes they blow out candles after present opening and then theyre all off and running. Heck we cant usually even seat that many kids anyways. We do this at the houses, chuck e cheese, skating, laser tag, golfing etc. Rarely do we sit em down for food

Most these parties are purposely inbetween lunch and dinner. We personally serve meals but the others dont.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
and I don't know about everyone else, but Asians and Spanish people ALWAYS has a group meal time at parties

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Remember the cupcakes are often in cake form? I'll have to find a pic of the frozen (the movie) cake two weeks ago. Yes they blow out candles after present opening and then theyre all off and running. Heck we cant usually even seat that many kids anyways. We do this at the houses, chuck e cheese, skating, laser tag, golfing etc. Rarely do we sit em down for food

maybe ours' are a little more organized. we follow a schedule of games/activities, some times piñata, and then the cake/eating/opening of presents are last

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
maybe ours' are a little more organized. we follow a schedule of games/activities, some times piñata, and then the cake/eating/opening of presents are last
Thats how mine are but that's not the norm in my circle. Only if its at a house do we do games. Usually we're at a major activity

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store