Who wants to get in the water with SHARKS!?

slednex11

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2010
regina ,sk
I think it's fantastic!!! Id love to beable to go there , The unfortunate issue lies within people as a whole in a situation as this , ya sure it might seem like an entertainment "bribe" but it's Because without "getting something in return" majority of ppl in this day and age wouldn't give a crap about learning important things of the world and nature, so it's a great concept !! Making people happy to interact with an animal they wouldn't have much chance in life to do so without this project and in return they learn about sharks and the impact they have on a ecosystem, I'd also bet that they Facility teaches a lot about how the so called "Dangerous" species play an important role in the ecosystem as well , not just the nurse sharks they have in the project , is that correct to say Zookeeper?

Zoodiver

As seen on TV
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2005
South FL
Yep, that's right.

As a matter of fact I'll be flying down to Fort Lauderdale next month and it'd be a high point of my trip if this place is close enough for me to get to while I'm down there.
If you are in Ft Lauderdale, it's well worth the afternoon to go see it. Plus, on your way, you can see a lot of other cool things in the Keys. If you want more info, just let me know. And if you're in town, you should swing my and see the shark display. :)

Plec123

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2009
North Jersey
That looks like an awesome program! Beats swimming with dolphins any day IMO.
And oh my God those sharks so cute.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store