Who wants to trade natives?

rickybobby

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2012
plainfield illinois
I know for a fact it's illegal to transport live game fish in Wisconsin Minnesota and Illinois and I assume there are similar regulations everywhere. But trash fish and bait fish can be transported live just not rereleased

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

CAP33092

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2013
CAP33092
when it gets a bit warmer the wild fish i have access to are the following:
creek chub 9 spiny head idk what species exactly
blue gills
pumpkin seeds
common carp
large mouth bass
small mouth bass

if i can figure out the whole shipping the fish legally and safely im interested in redfin pickerel for trade

MN_Rebel

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2008
North Pole
I know for a fact it's illegal to transport live game fish in Wisconsin Minnesota and Illinois and I assume there are similar regulations everywhere. But trash fish and bait fish can be transported live just not rereleased

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Actually only bait fish and smaller bullhead/ciscos/shads/goldeyes/mooneyes/suckers can be transported alive as long as they are all under 12". Buffalo/gars/bowfins/carp/larger bullheads/eelpout/whitefish/smelts etc cannot be transported alive.

MN_Rebel

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2008
North Pole
when it gets a bit warmer the wild fish i have access to are the following:
creek chub 9 spiny head idk what species exactly
blue gills
pumpkin seeds
common carp
large mouth bass
small mouth bass

if i can figure out the whole shipping the fish legally and safely im interested in redfin pickerel for trade
I wouldn't do on common carps if I were you.

MN_Rebel

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2008
North Pole
Its only illegal if you get caught;)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
After that, pay expensive fines, give up your whole collection and put more restrictions on fishkeeping hobby for everyone. Also they do have power to revoke your fishing license and you won't able to fishing legally for few years.

codyish125

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2010
oc
After that, pay expensive fines, give up your whole collection and put more restrictions on fishkeeping hobby for everyone. Also they do have power to revoke your fishing license and you won't able to fishing legally for few years.

yea true..my boy just got caught in a sting from fish n game.had snapping turtles and vipers..sad but the fish n game guys thought the snakes were salamanders and tried picking them up..lmao but let me tell you..not all fish n game are straight..you'd be supprised some of the re fish collections;)..and they let him off.no jail or fine just took the goods and left:screwy:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store